Hyde –Park Residence Legals
Our company operates in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have. We will be pleased to discuss our most appropriate accommodation solutions with the aim of making all guests’ stay as comfortable as possible.
We will make every effort to fulfill your requests, but we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us (Policy attached below)
Pets accepted at the discretion of Management.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Data we may Collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- a) Data you give us. You may give us data about you by filling in forms on our site hpr.co.uk by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
If you sign up to receive HPR newsletters you will be asked to register your name and email details and will be asked to provide consent to receive further materials from HPR. By providing such consent, you agree to receive information about HPR. If you would prefer to receive information about specific HPR entities, you will be asked to select these entities and express some content preferences. An unsubscribe link will always be provided within the newsletters, and also a link to manage your content preferences and contact details.
You may also provide us with data when you enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend an event and when you report a problem with our Website. The data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- b) Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits we may automatically collect technical data, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also automatically collect data about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- c) Data we receive from other sources. We may receive data about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data.
Uses Made of the Data
We will use the data you give to us to:
- a) provide you with information about our products and services;
- b) provide you with information about additional products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which you have shown interest in before. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data; and
- c) notify you about changes to our services and the Website.
We will use the data we collect about you to:
- a) administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- b) improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- c) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- d) assist us in our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
Data we receive from other sources: we may combine this data with data you give to us and data we collect about you. We may use this data and the combined data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of data we receive).
Disclosure of your Data
We may share your personal data with:
- a) any member of HPR;
- b) any third party sponsors, provided you have previously given consent for an HPR entity to share your data with such third party sponsor; and
- c) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- b) if HPR, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we Store your Personal Data (we need this for partners eg Digital Alchemy is registered in Australia, Google Analytics is USA)
Security of your Personal Data
All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Astrid Bray, Managing Director.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to and Correction of your Personal Data
- About us and the Website
1.1 This website (the “Website”) is maintained by Hyde Park Residence Limited referred to below as “we”, “our”, “us” or “HPR”) a company registered in England and Wales.
1.2 HPR is registered in England and Wales company registration number 2061713, with the registered address of 55 Park Lane, London. W1K 1NA.
1.3 Our Website is available free of charge.
2.1 Before you start to use our Website, please read the following terms carefully. They will tell you the terms on which you may make use of our Website.
2.3 If you have entered, or enter, into a contract with us for products or services, separate terms and conditions will apply to those.
- Accessing the Website and changes to it
3.1 We may update the information on the Website from time to time, although please note we are under no obligation to update it. However, we cannot confirm that the information is accurate, complete or up-to-date at any given time. We may update or remove information from time to time for business reasons, for example because the subject matter is no longer relevant. Your continued use of, or access to, the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. Any new features or tools which are added to the Website shall also be subject to the terms.
3.2 Because this Website is for information purposes only, and is provided free of charge, access to it is not permanent or guaranteed. Accordingly, we may withdraw or remove what we provide on the Website, or we may close it. From time to time, we may restrict or suspend access to some parts of our Website, or the entire Website, for example for maintenance purposes.
3.4 You are required not to introduce any data, by any means available, on the Website which would or may modify or harm the content or the display of the information, presentation or structure of the Website.
- No Liability for other websites
4.1 The Website may contain links to other independent websites. These links are provided for your convenience only, and do not amount to a recommendation or endorsement by us of that third party or its website. Please note that we have no control over the content such third party websites, and we have not verified the accuracy of any content on such third party website. Accordingly, we are not liable for the content or availability (or lack of availability) of such third party websites.
- About Cookies
5.1 Accessing the Website will create a “Cookie”. A cookie is a small amount of data which is transferred to your browser by a web server. Cookies may be used to recognise you and facilitate your access to the Website without the need for you having to state your preferences again. Cookies may also be used to remember your activities and facilitate navigation as well as being used to track your visits to this Website.
5.2 HPR uses measurement and analysis tools to gather information regarding visitors to the HPR site using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on the Website. This type of information is used to help improve services.
- About your Data
6.2 Our Website is not directed at persons under the age of 18, and HPR does not collect or maintain information at our Website from persons we actually know are under the age of 18.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 We or HPR are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our Website and the material published on it, including, among other things, all trademarks, trade names, copyright works, designs and inventions, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
7.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, and non-commercial use. Any other use of Website content requires the prior written consent of HPR. To request permission, please contact the HPR Managing Director, Astrid Bray.
7.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use the illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
7.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not in any way use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
7.6 “HPR” and “Hyde Park Residence” are trademarks owned by Hyde Park Residence Limited.
7.7 You must not use the Website or its content for any unlawful purpose; to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander or intimidate others or to spam, phish or to otherwise interfere with the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate (without liabilities) your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Linking to this Website
8.1 You must not link to the Website without the prior written consent of HPR. To request permission, please contact HPR Managing Director, Astrid Bray.
- No Liability
9.1 These terms exclude or limit our liability arising out of or relating to the Website, as far as the law permits us to do so. Please take the time to read them carefully.
9.2 We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of England and Wales.
9.3 Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, we do not give or make any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever and however it arises as a result of your use of or reliance on the information on the Website, or for your inability to access or use the Website for any period of time.
9.4 If you are a private individual, please note that we only provide our Website for private and personal use and information purposes only. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial, professional, trade, or business purposes, and we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, however this arises.
9.5 If you are a business, please note that:
- a) we will not be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or wasted management time. We will also not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- b) our liability to you is limited to the maximum extent provided under the laws of England and Wales.
9.6 We use reasonable efforts to ensure that our Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we do not represent or warrant that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any third party website accessible from it) will be error free, delay free, or will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction