The calming colours of this residence will make you want to stroll right in.
A stylish open living area is filled with natural light and intelligently designed furnishings. Cook your favourite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, stocked with the finest appliances. The bedroom is the ultimate haven, with the plushest bedding, beautiful furniture and ample room to stow away your belongings. A spacious en suite bathroom with toasty underfloor heating, a rain head shower, deep bath and smart TV is the final ingredient to this relaxing retreat.
Though the design subtly echoes the building’s Art Deco history, your apartment is truly primed for the 21st century lifestyle. Triple glazed windows with sumptuous curtains and interactive blinds allow peace and privacy, and the latest intuitive technology has been expertly woven throughout. Temperature and lighting can be matched to the moment with a touch of your apartment’s tablet, allowing you to command the atmosphere of your urban sanctuary.
- Luxury bedding from The Fine Bedding Company
- Fluffiest towels
- Spa robes, softest slippers and Miller Harris luxury amenities
- Big coffee table books and up-to-date magazines
- Handpicked artwork by eminent contemporary artists, including Jayson Lilley, Paul Gorman and Herme Bellido
- Serious security, with 24 hour surveillance, Guestkey locks and visual entry systems
- Inspired British and European designs, including wall coverings by Armani, and furniture and brassware made in England by Robert Langford and Samuel Heath